Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010 in Photos

Yesterday I came across an article on LifeHacker that suggested creating a project for 2010. One of the suggestions was "365 Days of Photos". Normally I might think "Argh. Too much work!"

Is it really too much work? No, I'm just lazy. After a bit of thought, I realized that since my new phone can take reasonably good pictures AND it can upload directly to Flickr, there isn't a good excuse not to give this project a shot. The only missing piece of the puzzle was that I really dislike the idea of "double entry". Thanks to Flickr's embedded album and Blogger's feed reader plugin, the entire operation is completely seamless.

Each day I need only snap a photo on my phone, write a caption, and you can find it right here from my blog page! Just take a look at the right side of the screen for a slideshow, or click on the links under the slideshow.

No comments: