Thursday, October 14, 2010

My Happy Place

We’re very nearly done with the renovations at our new place. The last two days I’ve spent some time working from home, and it’s been wonderful. At our old house, the best view available showed us an outstanding view of the, um, neighbor’s house.

While we get the downstairs finished, I’ve had my desk upstairs next to the TV. The picture below is what I have been looking at out my window. You can’t see it in the picture, but fall leaves are slowly drifting by on the river. It’s a lot easier to get in the zone from here than it is at the office, staring at a blank wall and trying to be productive between interruptions.

IMAG0086

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would imagine that some of those old neighbors were better than others!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.